Friday, December 17, 2010

SCRS Sponsoring Flashback Friday 6.0

Today Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Flashback Friday!  This month's challenge is to post the first card you blogged about that featured an unexpected find from your home.


I just had to laugh when I found this picture in my photobucket account.  While I was cleaning my craft room, I randomly found these tiny sticker pictures that Catherine (my BFF) and I had taken while I visited her in Costa Rica (summer 2005).  I decided to make a fun little card out of them.

And you know it's old...my watermark even says my Livejournal on it, lol!  Catherine lives in Washington, DC, so I usually only see her about once a year.  We were roommates in college and lived together in the dorms and at the Sorority house. 


Here is a nicer and more recent picture of us.  Though I am also going to CHA in Los Angeles, I'm planning on going to CHA in Chicago as well.  Since Chicago isn't too far from DC, I will get to see Catherine this summer!  I haven't seen her since New Years 2010 and this is the longest we've gone without meeting!


You have until January 7th, 2011 to play along with this challenge!  Amy will be announcing a winner on January 8th and you could win a brand new stamp that releases that day!  Good luck!

Everyone have a fabulous Friday...it's almost the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I love the bright little photos along the bottom of the card, they're darling! :) My best friend from college lives in Texas, but we've both lived all over for the past several years and we're only just now "settling down." We only see each other every couple years, but she's coming to visit me in the spring and I am so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo booth pictures...soooo fun!!!! HA..you have been blogging for a while, haven't you?!

    Thanks sooo much for sponsoring Flashback Friday 6.0!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Sparkle. Love those photos along the bottom. What a happy find! The more recent one is super cute. I have a feeling your friendship is the kind where you pick up right where you left off, almost as if you'd never been apart! *Ü*

    I have a special friend whom I've known since kindergarten! We actually haven't seen each other since Amy was born. She lives in CA and I've not been back there since Amy's arrival. My dad comes to visit us instead. Hopefully, someday, we'll get together again. In the meantime, thank goodness for email!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Sparkle! This is SO awesome! What a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun to use the photos on your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks