Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #8 - No Coloring

This week's challenge is no coloring!  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations!


As you all know I love my Copics, this is always a hard challenge for me.  I hardly scrapbook anymore, so I tend to use my scrapbook pieces on my cards.  I thought this snowman would be cute to work with.  I was actually really tempted to put googly eyes on him, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: A Muse
Pearls and MS Border Punch

I hope you all have a great Sunday!  After I sleep in, I will be cleaning and crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Adorable! He would have been funny with google eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIg smile, love the funny image! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Sparkle. Even when you can't color, you sure can pick great colors in your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, no colouring?!! This is a challenge!

    Love the card - he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. googly eyes WOULD be pretty cute on this guy, lol. Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The googly eyes would have been fantastic! lol I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gasp...no coloring?! Am I at the right blog? LOL

    LOVE your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! love the snowman
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! A somewhat tricky, but fun challenge. Love your idea - I went and pulled out some stickers and made a card straight away! I have a hard time using stickers, but this gave a good reason to get them out!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cute! i love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun card. That snowman is too cute. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks