Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Wishes Emily Jade

Today is Emily's 5th birthday and I'm missing it...but I can't lie, I'm so excited to be going to CHA.  Though I'm still sad and while CHA is totally not a valid reason to miss a big birthday, lol, I can't help but just be giddy! 

***Brent will still be home, but I'm holding orders til I get back from CHA.  All orders will ship on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011.***

Em's favorite color is purple, so obviously I had to use it in her card.  I don't actually use purple very often, so this is one of the few paper packs that I have with purple in it.  If purple stays her favorite color, I may have to invest in more paper.  Oh, darn, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Wisteria
Stamps: The Greeting Farm, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, PTI Buttons, and Rhinestones

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  Though I'll be gone, I do have scheduled posts til I come back.  I probably won't be back to answering emails or blog commenting til next Wednesday.  If I get a chance, I hope to blog in real time and show you all some fun CHA goodies! 

 

24 comments:

  1. I think kids change their fave colors quite often...lol!

    Cute card! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that purple DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Emily will love it. Have fun at CHA. I don't blame you for being so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a-dorable...I haven't been a huge fan of purple but I adore that shade of purple...it's gorgeous!!!! Can't wait to see all your CHA pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, for an adorable girl! Have a wonderful time and CHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card!! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! Purple is one of my lesser used colors as well. C's favorite color is purple too and has been since she was just a tot so I suppose I should be getting on the ball! A however has changed her favorite color a couple times!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a lovely card! i love purple! hehe! have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Sparkle! Sure hope you are feeling better and having fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Have fun and take LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aweee.. this is darling, Sparks! I can't believe Emily is 5.. eeek! Happy Birthday, Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww... she is just adorable! sweet sweet card, Sparkle! have fun at CHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card for Emily! She will love it! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colors you used on this one! Lovely.
    Custom Patches

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable! Have fun at CHA you lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable, she'll love it. Can't wait to see pictures from CHA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet! I love purple! I am sure Emily understands!

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous image and paper, love the look

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable card for a 5 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww, Emily will love it!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahhh this is sos weet, loving the fun colour combo and your awesome colour work
    lov tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks