Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Ilovetoshopabella Card

It was my friend Lori's birthday on New Years.  Since our craft group only meets once a month, we just celebrate birthdays and things then.  Though I think this image is suppose to actually be a holiday shopping image, I made this card for Lori and we got her one of the red velvet cupcakes from Starbucks.

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stsamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, BG Chipboard Pieces, and BG Buttons

I also used Unscripted Sketches #88 for this.  I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

19 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love how colorful this is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love it when a "seasonal" stamp can be used for other occasions?

    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun Bella image. I like the colorful patchwork flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Excellent coloring and great selection of papers, Sparkle. That flower is also pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. I love the flower and the way you colored Bella and the presents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, shopping is so cool...wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card! I love the colors - and now I think I need this Bella, lol. Have you ordered the new ones yet? Maybe we need to go in on an order again, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty and your coloring is perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card! Love her stack of prezzies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe...so cute this shop to you drop image! I love it! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great!! Perfect for a birthday card! Love the pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun, love this dp and the fabulous image - great mix of colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty and delightful. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card, love that Bella! It's one i don't have. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Look at that flower...love it! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks