Thursday, January 6, 2011

HB2U Baykahbella Card and Copic Airbrush Compressor

When I pieced the background together with my scraps, I originally pictured making a vertical card.  But I love how things change and I do love how this card came out.  The only thing I wish is that I colored her pants gray.  I wasn't sure what I was thinking when I colored them brown, lol. 

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and PTI Buttons

For Christmas, I asked for one of these.  Though I haven't played with it too much, you can see my pink halo around my Bella.  My favorite thing to do is airbrush my white embellishments to whatever color I'm using and I instantly have pearls or rhinestones that match my project!


I hope to play with it more this year and learn how to make cool backgrounds with it.  I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice comes back on tonight!

21 comments:

  1. CUTE card as always and wow, what a gadget!! I bet you'll do so many awesome things with it!!! Can't wait to see!! Hope you have a great 2011 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to have one of these but haven't spent the money yet. Maybe you will inspire me to do so!!! Of course, then you;ll need to give me lessons on how to use the thing like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card - I have the airbrush as well (but not the compressor - will still one of dearly beloved's when I need it). Sadly, have not played with my airbrush much either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Bella and her brown pants are fab! They're like brown cords!
    You are such a lucky girl to get that compressor, it's awesome! Looking forward to all your air brushing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Bella image. She looks so happy to be baking. The airbrushing looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Bella looks fab.

    Fun new toy as well. I like the pink background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love when they evolve too! I rather like her brown pants, too. Congrats on getting the compressor! Awesome for you. I cannot wait to watch you gain more skill in utilizing it. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah... I need to find out how those things work!! Now I think I'll just HAVE to plan a trip to Seattle so I can try out yours, hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she looks great with her brown pants!
    Isn't the compressor fun? I have used it for tons of fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card! It sounds like you can do a lot with those compressors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky girl! What a great card. love this baka

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow!! this is just too fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so cute! nice airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Card and i like the pink background. It sounds like a lot of fun with this machine.
    I LOVE the Layout and the DP !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Look at that new toy...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. FABULOUS, I think I need one of those machines!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh CUTE!!! Love this layout and that fun Bella:) I'm excited for Gray's. I think the Bachelor is going to be AWESOME!!! Oh, he is one good looking man! I'm rooting for Emily so far:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another wonderful card! I've left an award for you on my blog if you would like! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks