Monday, January 17, 2011

I Like You a Latte Parkbenchabella! Card

Being a coffee lover, I couldn't resist having this Bella.  Plus, I do read a lot too.  I can tell that she will soon be my new favorite Bella, lol.  And though this isn't a Greeting Farm card, I used Mercy's FFF sketch for this card.  I miss her weekly sketch challenges.

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie
Pearls, Copics, BG Chipboard Pieces, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely Monday...it's back to work for me.  I can't wait for Bachelor and Hawaii Five-O tonight!

23 comments:

  1. love love that image! fab coloring as always. super card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sparkle,

    this is gorgeous what a fab image!

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sparkle. The image is so cute, and the papers/colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle, this is very pretty. Love the colors and Bella glittery shirt. The big flower looks great and the DP - a dream !

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet...that hopscotch is growing on me:) Haven't bought it...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and what a fun Bella. Have a good Monday at work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Sparkle! You certainly have some excellent coloring skills. Love the papers you chose and that flower is way cool!

    Have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute, love her with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT card!! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun, happy card Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, love her...I must really be out of the loop as I haven't seen her before...fun bella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I'm loving the image and that fabulous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card! and no way... you have to work? Total bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this image and your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutley gorgeous card, beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love her, and I love this card!!! CA-UTE! I'm excited for tonight too:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Great work with the sketch. I miss Mercy's sketches too. :(

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! Fabulous colouring and super fun layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks