Friday, January 14, 2011

Life is Better When It Sparkles Swimming Lucy Card

With getting snow this week, I am dreaming of summer days, lol.  This is my 2nd to last card with my Sugar Rush scraps and then my paper pack with be all gone.  Though there is a bit of white space on this card, I just love how cheerful and bright it is.  And you know I can't resist a sentiment that says 'sparkle' in it. 

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Verve
BG Buttons, Top Note Die, Copics, and BG Bloomers

On a more personal note, one of my co-workers lost her grandma on Wednesday, so I got pulled out of the office to teach class.  It's been a crazy week, but my class is a great group.  And to end with something fun, I am also giving away a free stamp today on the SCRS blog, so don't forget to comment there for a chance to win!

Just a reminder that we are celebrating our 6 month anniversary by having a sale in the SCRS store, 20% off everything through the 22nd. The discount code is CELEBRATE.  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

17 comments:

  1. love this. I want some of this sunshine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, I am dreaming of summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..this is too cute! I wish I was her...I just came in from shoveling snow :(
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute, Sparkle. Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and what a great way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol! Great post title and sentiment Sparkle! ;) She is so cute, I am living vicariously through her, it's freezing and so un-pool weather here. Beautiful coloring, I always like popping in to your blog! Happy weekend Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Perfect sentiment for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so fun I love the scrap panels I just got sugar rush the other day & I cant wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's relaxing to look at your card, Sparkle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute card! i've still yet to see snow!!...one day...i hope i can handle the coldness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sure is cute, Sparkle! I always enjoy admiring your fab coloring skills, but I am also enjoying the strips of paper that work so well together, the pretty felt flower and the happy buttons.

    I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. How wonderful that you were able to step in and help her out in a way that I'm sure she really appreciates!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute card with a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. darling card! so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks