Monday, January 10, 2011

Love Topiarybella Card

Isn't she just love at first sight?  Out of my Sugar Rush series, I think she's my favorite.  I also used Eat, Sleep, Stamp Sketch #111 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Rhinestones, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and BG Chipboard

Okay...confession time.  Every once in awhile I always try and attempt to do Clean and Simple.  I fail every time.  Ali did a pretty plain white title page for her One Little Word project and I hate mine, lol!  I am also a matchy, matchy person.  Always - even if it's wild and bright, it's still matchy, matchy. 

So, I decided to start over on my One Little Word project, lol.  Which really isn't too bad, since I don't have the protector sheets or the binder yet that Ali is using for the class.  And I did my prompt cards in Photoshop, so all I have to do is reprint them.  Plus, I never put 'balance' on one of them, so I'll get the chance to do that.

If you bet that I couldn't do every month with a new paper packet, you were right!  So I bought this darling kit from Little Black Dress and I will use it to make my whole album.  It'll be nice just to take out the kit each month and do my assignments.  So, once I get my project done again and in the sheets, I will share! 

I hope you all have a lovely Monday...it's back to work for me!  Bachelor and Hawaii Five-O is on tonight!

22 comments:

  1. So sweet!:)

    I actually love your matchy matchy style! It always looks so pulled together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous design! love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think of picking up a kit to do the whole project...that's pretty smart...hmmm...I'm going to start mine this weekend....

    LOVE your sweet card for today...gotta love the colored stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute. Bella looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Makes me think about spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful! I love your style! and how you used this paper! Great job :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Your kit for your one word project is lovely! I would be the same way, it's so hard to make a mini-book without having it match!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute Sparkle!
    I too would have to have the whole project match, I stopped scrapping the boys books years ago when I couldn't get the proper cs anymore! LOL
    Do you have a fave on the Bachelor? I haven't picked yet but vampire girl is on my must go list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Love the image and gorgeous touch of sparkle
    love tasha x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you coloured her! She's beautiful. I'm with you on Hawaii Five-0 - can't miss that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous girl..love the bella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO beautiful!

    Your One Little Word project sounds like it's off to a great start.. that kit looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Sparkle, seriously fantastic card! Love the papers, that sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bella cards are always super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable, I love this bella!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another wonderful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is too fun, I don't see bellas as much as I used to(probably looking in all the wrong places) but it's fantastic that you keep them in my mind U enabler! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, what a pretty card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks