Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love You Valentine Oliver

My friend Jenn made this darling card and I knew right away I wanted to CASE it!  My card is a bit different, as I didn't have the same embossing folder and I did a bit more matting.  I'm not even sure what colors she actually used but I just eyed it as I colored in this little guy.

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
CB Embossing, Copics, PTI Buttons, and Twine

I feel guilty as I bought this paper pack back in November and I've hardly used it.  But I love the soft and more neutral colors of this set.  Well, I hope you all have a great hump day!

25 comments:

  1. Love the muted colors! And the embossed background!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is fantastic, Sparkle. Love the colors. Valentine Oliver looks so distinguished in his vest, tie and hat. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...can't believe you haven't used the curio pad..I love it and it's perfect on your card today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. I love those papers and don't ever think I've seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - Jenn's card was fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! What a fun case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute! great job on the casing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, Sparkle! The paper you've been "saving" is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is darling! I haven't bought the Curio pad. The colors seem a little too muted for me, but I adore them on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet card! love the embossing and the layout too. love the pretty DP as well. hope you have a wonderful hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling card! I love that paper too, I really should use it more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee! Thanks for CASEing me friend!! Your version looks fabulous! Love the stitching too.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's soo cute! Great card to CASE - love those papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg he is CUTE! Great coloring on this-he totally pops off the kraft bg-LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is adorable! Love the image, the layout is fabulous too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i need this stamp! he is soooo handsome! fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks