Friday, January 7, 2011

Release Day and SCRS January Previews - Celebrating Chloe

Today is release day! And it's also the start of our 6 month anniversary sale!  All new stamps are available in the store and everything is 20% off.  Use the code CELEBRATE to get the discount and the sale will last until January 22nd, 2011.  So click here or on the banner to start shopping now!

Photobucket

Remember how I told you Sugar Rush was my next paper pack to finish up?  I took a bunch of images home over Christmas and literally sat all day in my MIL's kitchen and colored.  Once I commit myself to using up my scraps, I always fall back in love with the paper pack, lol.  Though not traditional for valentine's, I love the bold and bright colors. 

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Rhinestones, Prima Flowers, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and CTMH Ribbon

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Celebrating Chloe. We will be giving away a Celebrating Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chloe post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Cindy
Kim
Laurel
Lisa
Simonne
Sparkle
Stephanie
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Everyone have a fabulous weekend!  I unfortunately will be doing taxes for SCRS!  Wish me luck, lol. 

26 comments:

  1. How very, very sweet! You are so talented. I love the elegance of your card! The cream color and the delightful colors of the shimmery balloons - beautifully done! TSMFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Really love how you colored Chloe!
    Happy Anniversary to your company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sparkle! This Chloe is a must have for my collection. Everyone has to have a fun birthday stamp and this is IT!!! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sweet! I just love this fun image! Good luck with your taxes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely a-dorable!!! I love the colors..you are always sooo good about using up your paper pads...ugh to taxes:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this card - I am totally going to CASE it so watch out, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Birthdays are the Best...especially when someone receives a handmade card like this !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! I'm loving birthday Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this card...and the image is a must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable, love it! Good luck today with the taxes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new Chloe stamp Sparkle! She is perfect! I also love the bling on the balloons! Congrats on your new release! Hope you had a fantastic Christmas holiday!
    Cheers,
    SHanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chloe is adorable - congrats on another wonderful stamp release!!
    I love the mix of colours on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your card designs. Cute, cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just so gorgeous Sparkle!! LOVE it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute, liking all the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. she is soooooo cute! such a delightful card. love the ribbon treatment, too! off to shop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow fabulous design, love the image and mix of colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks