Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SCRS Challenge #24 - Tie It Up and Cafe Lucy Card

We're back and this week's challenge is to tie it up.  Use any kind of ribbon or string on your creation!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.  We also have Cindy Haffner joining us as our January guest designer!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Surfing Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

When I originally colored this image, I realized I had stamped Lucy crooked.  To save her, I decided to crop her with my favorite nestie and call it good.  I also used Mercy's last sketch #106 for this.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie
Pearls, Nestabilities, Rhinestones, Copics, CTMH Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC24. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, January 9 @ 9 PM PST.

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!  Who's ready for the next Biggest Loser?  I can't wait to see who the new trainers are!

14 comments:

  1. May I be the first to say - CUTE! Love this card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling! Your coloring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous, Sparkle!

    I'm looking forward to BL, although I wish they'd move it to start an hour later all the time. That'd be the perfect time slot for my schedule. LOL (no DVR in our house)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's darling in red, pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!! can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card! love the colors and the different shaped nesties! hope you had a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Love the fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely LOVE this card, Sparkle. Thank you for always sharing such wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks