Monday, January 10, 2011

SCRS Challenge #25 - Sketch Challenge and Charlotte with a Rose Card

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge and it was made by our fabulous DT member Kim!  Don't forget to check out the SCRS blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations!



Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Cocktail Emily rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I'm still on my valentine kick, so I traded out the circle for a heart.  I love how the red really pops off of the black!  And a little glitter never hurt anyone, lol.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Pearls, CTMH Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC25. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, January 16th @ 9 PM PST.

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on tonight!

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sparkle! Love the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! Yes, more glitter please! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty Sparkle!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bloomin' gorgeous! (See what I did there, ROFL!!) I love the black background and how you've used your heart nesties. Definitely a WOW card - fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thisis super stunning! Love her dress and funky DP
    love tasha x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your projects have been fabulous, Sparkle. I continue to be in awe of your ability to mix up papers and make them look wonderful. It's a gift, I think!

    Your revamp of your one word project sounds like it is more suited to how you work, so good for you in recognizing that and going with it.

    Have a great week, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Charlotte makes a sweet Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooo pretty! I love how the image is in a heart shape.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love how you cut out the image with the heart Nestie! That looks fabulous! I'm glad Brad got rid of the drama last night. Looking forward to BL tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Sparkle! Thank you for the wonderful "box" with all the info in it (I just printed that right off!)! I also really appreciate you putting the due date in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a sweet card! getting ready for Valentine's day! so sweet! hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! I adore the sparkles on her dress and rose, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love, love, love those colors on the black background! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the heart! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks