Thursday, January 6, 2011

SCRS January Previews - Birthday Josh

Today we are showing previews of Birthday Josh.  This stamp will be available in the store on Saturday.  Many of asked for a boy birthday image, so here he is!  And really you could use this for a shower, congrats, or any gift giving celebration! 

I just got my Hopscotch paper the week after Christmas.  Funny that my first card is actually a boy one, lol.  I love the color aqua, so I know this paper pack will be a new favorite for me.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #98 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Rhinestones, MS Border Punch, Copics, BG Brads, CB Embossing

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Birthday Josh. I will be giving away a Birthday Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Cindy Haffner - January Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

Good luck and I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

33 comments:

  1. hello! i have missed seeing your work!! congratulations on your new business!!!

    Amazing work sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Love the Josh image:) I'm a new follower and excited to come back and see your next creation!! TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and rich coloring. Cute and adorable image and lovely card!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coloring and those papers are fabulous.Gorgeous card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT card!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always have the best ideas - you're one of the reasons I got my sewing machine out!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, it has the Sparkle vibe to it. Perfect colors, papers and textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Josh is SOOOO adorable! I love him carrying all those packages!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle, he is really adorable. Great image. I like the colors of your card and the stiching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birthday Josh is so cute! And love the colors you chose for your adorable card, Sparkle! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this stamp. Really cute card love seeing a "boy" birthday stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! The color combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Josh is just darling! Love how you colored him and the fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, perfect boy stamp and card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Lovin' birthday Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing Sparkle! Great image and love the super sentiment too. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome card! love the colors and image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these hops...gives me lots of ideas. :-)
    And I am very happy to see more Male stamps coming out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a new follower too... I love your variety of papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it!! His backwards visor is perfect for his look. Great work with the sketch!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh he is so cute!!! I love how his hat is on backwards like that! The layout is fab too:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great boy image! Love the DP and the lsketch you used!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I {heart} Josh!! Gorgeous card but I am very jealous you already have the hopscotch pad!! LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. sweet...ISPY some hopscotch:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE this image! Perfect for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ah this is gorgoeus! Loving the DP and the fab colourwork
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks