Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some CHA pictures

I don't have anything crafty today, but thought I would share some pictures from CHA!  I have a ton of product pictures, but since I don't have a lot of time, here are some of our big highlights from yesterday

The biggest highlight of my day is that I got to meet Kelly Purkey!  She's such a sweetie and darling!


Shaela and I made a fabulous necklace at the Tim Holtz booth and got our picture taken with him!  Such a nice guy!


Then we wondered off to The Greeting Farm booth and got to meet Jessica Diedrich!  Such a fabulous lady!


Here is a picture of Shaela, me, and Stephanie Kraft!  This is the first time I've met Steph and we had a great time eating lunch together.  We'll be meeting up again today to go see Lisa and Kim.


The Basic Grey booth was to die for!  You will all love the new collections!  They have the cutest new background stamps to match!  I'm so excited for these, lol.








Everyone have a fabulous Sunday and I will post more pictures later.  I wish you all could be here with me!

15 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing your pictures, Sparkle! Doesn't BasicGrey do a fantastic job with their displays? And Tim Holtz...his smile just lights up the room. There is sooo much to take in. When I went last year, I felt like I needed to be there for a week to see and do everything. I'm so glad you got to go! I know you are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle, thanks for the pics. Can´t wait for the new series from BG. Have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks so much for the pics, Sparkle! I SO wish I could be there! Hi to Shaela, Steph, Kim and Lisa too! I'm loving those new BG lines, and I am so excited for those background stamps too!! Look forward to seeing more! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having a fabulous time. Thanks for sharing your excitement and some new schtuff with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sparkle! Looks like your having a great time! Enjoy!
    Kenneth Copeland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics Sparkle!! I love seeing all the new BG stuff, I want it all LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh it looks like soooo much fun. Did I mention yet how jealous I am? LOL The BG stuff looks awesome. Hope you're feeling a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun, one year I hope to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure looks like you are having fun! All I have to say about Basic Grey is YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your adventure. That looks like so much fun! It's nice to see folks you read about in magazines and on blogs in person (in your pics)!! Have a great rest of convention!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're having a great time at CHA Sparks! Thanks for sharing the sneak peeks of the BG lines! Love 'em!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you lucky girl! Those Basic Grey stuff looks soooo good! [insert wistful sighing....] lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you're having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pics!! Talk about "Shop till you Drop" How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got such great pictures! That must have been so fun ;) Loving the new BG lines!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks