Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet Sweet Anya and More CHA Pictures

When I first colored her, I smeared her eye {sigh}.  So then I decided to color her darker, lol.  She looked 'sun burnt' to me, LOL.  Then I decided to go even darker.  Overall, I think she turned out pretty cute.  I've been working on my hair feathering and it's coming along.  I think overall, I like the smooth coloring look better.  I also used Club Anya and Friends Saturday Sketch for this.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is A Muse
Rhinestones, Pearls, Prima Flowers, Copics, Nestabilities, Impress Felt, PTI Buttons, Floss, and MS Border Punch

Here's Shaela and I with Emily, da Bella queen herself!  We had a ton of fun making a darling Ketto card and I have a new love for Prisma Color pencils.


Here's Steph, Shaela, me, Kim, and Lisa.  Don't I have a lovely Design Team?  Miss you much Sem and Alice!


New Spellbinders Nesties!  I'm so excited for the new heart border ones.  They're just so cute!


New Prima flowers!  You know I couldn't get away without seeing the flowers! 


Re-inkers at the Copic booth!  The 12 new colors are amazing!  I'm so excited for BG70!  Wahoo!


Thickers!  This is my other weakness, lol.  So glad we couldn't actually buy anything!


I'm still at CHA, so no show spoilers for me, lol.  I'll be looking forward to catching up on everything once I come home tomorrow!  I hope you all have a fabulous Monday and yeah for being on vacation {well, technically fun work, since this is for SCRS}!

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful card...and I love the CHA pics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle, fantastic card and your hair coloring ....awesome !!

    Great CHA Pics, i wish i could be there !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card..love your coloring:)

    FUN pics...whatta job:) Sounds like you're having a ton of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! We never would have known you messed up, if you didn't tell us. Looks great! Nice CHA pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Sparkle! Glad to hear you guys are having so much fun! I can't wait to get all my new CHA goodies in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Would not have noticed the mess up. So glad you're having a great time. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to do that sometime!
    You met the "Bella" Queen?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are having a lot of fun, Sparkle!

    Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous Sparkle! So fun to see you having a great time at CHA!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! love your card...
    I am so jealous!! looks like you have had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally awesome card, Sparkle! Very fun!
    It was great meeting you, stephanie, and Shaela, Sparkle! You are such a sweet person! Too bad I couldn't go back today. :( I have tons of fun yesterday doing make and takes with you and Lisa! Hopefully we get to meet again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have such a hard time coloring dark skin. you did a fabulous job on her. love the pics as it looks like you gals had fun! love the stuff they were offering as well! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lucky girl you are to be at CHA! Great card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun valentine card! All those new products look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this card, its so sweet and i love the stitching!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow - your hair coloring is AMAZING! love it! glad you had fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks