Thursday, April 7, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge

Check out the BLD Challenge blog to see this week's color challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations!


I just my new kit of Crate Paper and I couldn't resist using it.  I just love the bold and bright colors!  I'll admit, this was actually my second attempt at this challenge.  I also used Sketchbook Saturday Challenge #5 for this. 

Paper: Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe
Stamps: By Lori Designs Darla
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, Felt, and BG Brads

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

19 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this is so sweet. Love the stitching around the circl and of course the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, Sparkle, this is absolutely adorable! What a cute, cute image and the papers complement the fabulous coloring wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooo CUTE!!!! I just ordered that paper line yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is darling! How in the world did you sew that circle so perfectly? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute Sparks, love your colors..

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuteness. love the stitching.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet card. love your stitching. it really adds to the card. and you color so well. hope you are having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sparkle, your card is darling! I love your flower and her flower both - how very perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO sweet! Love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooooo cute! Love the colours and the sweet image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable Sparkle. I love those papers - such a fun happy looking card that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks