Thursday, April 21, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Digital Get Down

This week's challenge is to use a TGF digi!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations!

I decided to use Country Anya for this challenge.  I've had the new Labels 1 Small for almost a whole month now, lol...so I made myself get away from my lacey circles!  Though my card isn't square shape, I used Sweet Sketch Wednesday #97 for this.

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Mabel
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is A Muse
Twine, PTI Buttons, Prima Flowers, Nestabilities, Copics, and Pearls

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and papers Sparkle. Love the flower with the button and Country Anya looks so sweet with her sparkly orange top. TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the fresh colors!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh and funky. Love your coloring and all the stitching around !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun card! happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love, love, love the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo fun...sheesh, check out the double stitching..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fresh and cute, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Which reminds me, I need to play with my country Anya too! Thanks for the inspiration, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, such pretty colours!
    Have a great weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE!!! I love the sentiment and that big orange flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cute cute!! Love the layout and the whole color scheme. Love the sparklies on her shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Country Anya is DARLING! This card is TOO cute and the papers are darling together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun colors Sparkle! Luv this digi too! Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so adorable! lovely card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how simple this layout is. Makes Anya really stand out.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks