Thursday, April 7, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Let's Hear It For the Boys

This week's challenge is to use a boy image. Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.

I haven't used this stamps is like years...so I decided to bring him out of hiding and get some good use!  I've had this paper pack for awhile, but this the first time I've used it.  I really like the bright and bold colors.

Paper: Crate Paper Toy Box
Stamps: TGF Skater Ian
American Crafts Brads, Rhinestones, Copics, and Nestabilities

The FFF challenge runs until next Thursday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> For the Boys.  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This would be perfect for our boys. One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great boy card! The papers are very fun and the image is supah. Great job, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent boy card...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is still my favorite TGF Ian stamp, just love him! I am going to have to pull him out and play, it has been way too long! Love the bright colors you have used, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is so cute!
    Have a great weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool!! I love this image, he's so versatile! Great papers!! Fun and bright. Just like any little boy.. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and fun colors indeed! Great job . . . have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, love the dp you used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect boy card! This is SO darling and I LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's one of my fave TGFs ... love your colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks