Thursday, April 14, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Well, That's Distressing!

This week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge is distressing.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog to see the rest of the DT's darling cards!

Can you tell I was in a pink and red mood?  I think this card is a little more artsy than usual, but I love the bold and loud prints.  I'm still working on my thank you cards for my birthday gifts.

Paper: Basic Grey June Bug
Stamps: TGF Flirty Anya, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, CTMH Ribbon, MS Border Punch, EK Success Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles

The FFF challenge runs until next Thursday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of their choice!  Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Distressing.

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend - Brent and I will going out to dinner tonight! 

15 comments:

  1. Cuteness in the house! Love the fab papers and all the distressing!! Flirty Anya is adorable. Gr8 job Sparkle! Have a good weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card! love all the bright bold prints. I'm hoping to get a bunch of TGF images colored next week when I'm at my parents so hopefully I'll be able to start playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sparkle, these DP and colors are fantastic !! The stitching and distressing looks super cool. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a bold combo for sure but you definitely make it work. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! Only you can pull of such bright colors so effortlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww this is super adorable! love the bold colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv the papers you used here Sparkle! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous, love the colours you used and the fabulous design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful lush colors. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your take on artsy!!! Love the papers And your coloring of her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks