Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing The Paper Bug and Project 29

Today we are CASEing a darling card that was made by The Paper Bug.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog to see The Paper Bug's card and the rest of the DT's darling creations!

I love how this all came together.  I struggle sometimes using this paper pack, but I just love Daisy in pink!  

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: TGF Daisy, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, Twine, Copics, and Pearls

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice.  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > ThePaperBug.


I promised to show all of my birthday cards.  My birthday is my favorite holiday and it's really the only time I get handmade cards...though I do get a few at Christmas time.  I actually cleaned and moved my plants just to take this picture on my kitchen island.

And while I know people don't believe me, I do appreciate all levels of art.  As long as the paper is cut straight, its glue together nicely, and no ink smears...that's all that really matters to me.  The fact people thought of me is all that matters.  The back row of non-crafty cards are from my college friends and my family.
I also went to dinner last weekend at the Crab Pot.  With all of my computer issues, I didn't get my photos edited in time to share today.  I'll be lumping that with next week's post.  I hope you all had a lovely Easter and hope you have a wonderful Monday!  It's back to work for me!

14 comments:

  1. so many beautiful details... Fabby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Curio line...you did a fab job with it...check out all those fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't look like you struggled with this paper to me. It is FABULOUS! She does look good in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those papers! super sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card! and you got some great cards for your bday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty Sparkle!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card this week Sparkle. Love the papers you chose and your stitching is beautiful. Love the fun cards you received. What a wonderful surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She does look adorable in pink! So CUTE, Sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty! really love the design and layering! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Sparkle . . . luv the papers and colors! :) So sweet to have all those fun cards to cherish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what fun!! I love getting cards on my birthday too. :) And I love that so many of yours use YOUR stamps!! I'm really hoping that my card and gift to you just came later than when you took this photo and that's why it's not shown; not because they got lost. If it was lost I am seriously going to cry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mixture of PP!! You are very loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks