Friday, April 8, 2011

SCRS April Previews - Rainy Day Ruby

Today we are showing sneak peeks of Rainy Day Ruby!  She also comes with this lovely sentiment.  Isn't she just darling?!?  Living in the Pacific Northwest, she is just perfect for our rainy weather!  All new stamps will be available on Saturday, April 9th.

*This is my 2nd post for today.  If you are looking for my Farm Fresh Friday post, please click here or scroll down.*

Paper: MME 
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rainy Day Ruby
Copics, Pearls, Prima Flowers, and Crystal Stickles

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Rainy Day Ruby. We will be giving away a Rainy Day Ruby to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Ruby post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Suzanne Bier - April Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

34 comments:

  1. This is positively stunning, Sparks! So fresh and fun and the most beautiful papers - this has the WOW factor! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the paper piecing!!!! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I've commented on one blog that I want a pink umbrella...and yellow boots...but now I really want a polka-dot rain coat!! Love it Sparkle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin' cute.....I can totally relate living in Victoria, BC, too. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was rainy here yesterday and this would brighten up any rainy day. I love the papers you use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she's adorable! I want her raincoat and umbrella please. :) Wonderful happy colors and sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, she looks so spiffy and cheery in her polka dotted rain gear. I don't think I'd mind rain that much if I could look cute like her. Great job, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Love the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sparkle! What a fab illustrated Ruby, love the umbrella, sentiment infact evrything. Great fun colours Sparkle, wishing you a a fab weekend. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  10. big smile, this is sooo cute...love the piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, she's so stinkin' cute. Great choice of dp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling! Adorable card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rainy Day Ruby will brighten up anyones day! Great job Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is ADORABLE, and I love the paper piecing! Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Must. have. her! LOL! I love her!! Cute card, really like the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO sweet, Sparks! Love the piecing and all the wonderful coordinating patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new Ruby - being a March birthday myself I have a fondness for Spring images with umbrellas! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. I love that you paper pieced her in polka dots. So cheery. Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  19. super cute with the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG this image is so gorgeous! I love the fabulous paper pieces and the papers you used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. so sweet! love her matching polka dot coat and umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Rainy Day Ruby, she's just adorable! Beautiful card, love your paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love her cute yellow polka dot raincoat and umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love it! Gotta have it! Ruby is super adorable. Very lovely card Sparks!

    <3 Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great DP and paper piecing! Love that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She looks delightful in yellow polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. So Cute! Sparkle. I am just loving this.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  28. a very cute and eye catching card. nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love it! Such a good layout too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks