Thursday, April 21, 2011

SCRS Easter SALE

In honor of the holiday, I decided to have a little SALE. Everything in the store is 15% off and the sale will run through midnight on Sunday, April 24th.  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!

Unfortunately, I am still sold out of Celebrating Chloe, Birthday Josh, and Cupid Emily. The good news is that I'll have a TON of them in 2 weeks.  With the tragedies in Japan and Aki having family there, we've been a little bit behind schedule.  I truly appreciate the patience!  I promise the May release will be worth it!


I'm also giving away a free stamp on the SCRS blog, so click here for a chance to win a free stamp!  I hope you all have a great Friday and I will be back soon with my Farm Fresh Friday card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks