Saturday, April 23, 2011

SCRS Sponsoring Sketch Saturday and Raiy Day Ruby Card

This week SCRS is sponsoring Sketch Saturday. Check out their blog to see the actual sketch and their DT's darling creations.


I actually planned on using Rollerblading Chloe for this challenge and after I colored my image, I realized it wasn't gonna fit the sketch, lol.  So, I improvised and cropped down Rainy Day Ruby.

Paper: Basic Grey Hello Luscious
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rainy Day Ruby
Kiaser Blooms, BG Buttons, Floss, Copics, Pearls, and Crystal Stickles


And don't forget about my Easter weekend SALE!   Everything in the store is 15% off and the sale will run through midnight on Sunday, April 24th.  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  I will be filling orders, crafting, and cleaning!

12 comments:

  1. Sparkle this is beautiful, great colourwork, love the papers, have a lovely weekend.
    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute!! Thanks for the discount!
    Do you know when Birthday Josh will be available again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card...love how Ruby is cropped...love her rain slicker:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute! Love the bright and cheery papers, and the paper piecing on Ruby is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fresh, Sparkle - lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Sparkle, I love the paper piecing it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pink stitching! beautiful card! have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to play with this stamp! Nice work with the sketch.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks