Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Color Challenge: No Pink

Our WOW challenge this week is to not use pink! Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.

My favorite color combo is pink and green, so I do tend to use a lot of pink.  But this is one of my favorite paper packs and knew right away I would want to use it for this challenge.

Paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine
Stamps: TGF Dahlia, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

The WOW challenge is open until next Tuesday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  Please upload your challenge cards  to TGF Galleria > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Which One Wednesday > No Pink.  Remember you can use ANY TGF IMAGE!!  The winner will be chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF digi of choice!

I hope you all have a lovely hump day!

20 comments:

  1. super cute card - love all the little details! I need to start playing along with the TGF challenges... I'm taking a bunch of images with me to my mom's this week so hopefully I'll have more motivation after that, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hit this challenge out of the park. I love the blue and yellow. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is so beautiful I do love blue and yellow, fab combo!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No PINK?! love the DP used. great layout and stitching too! happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so so cute! You did a fab job on this and i love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fun card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combo you used Sparkle! I've been seeing lots of Sprouts and you've got me itching to ink this girly up. Love the yellow stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! love how you colored her hair! lovely card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweetie, gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this mix of colors and patterns Sparkle! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty Sparkle. That Marjolaine dp is the perfect choice. I hoped Impress still had some when I went there today, but they're out. :( Didn't stop me from spending though!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks