Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Which One Wednesday - Sketch Time

This week's WOW challenge is a sketch challenge!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's darling creations.

My in-laws got me a gift card to Ann Taylor (my favorite place to buy petite sizes) and this is the thank you I made for them.  I didn't have any matching Prima flowers, so I made my own flower to go with this. 

Paper: MME Stella and Rose Mabel
Stamps: TGF Fancy Anya, sentiment is A Muse
PTI Flower Dies, Felt, PEarls, MS Border Punch and Copics

The WOW challenges runs until next Tuesday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.   Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> WOW> Sketch 2.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF digi of their choice!  I hope you all have a lovely hump day!

18 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Really love the color combo and all the pretty layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sparkle! Great job girl! Luv the choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous paper choices and I love your flower! Pretty card Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card and i like the flower with the felt in the middle- it looks great !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the hair clips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card..love the matching blooms...yahooo for gift cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, love your bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is darling! Love your homemade flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable, love the flower you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW is she pretty! Awesome take on the sketch, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable, and I love your flower!!! I finally broke down and got that PTI die. It just came in the mail yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fun! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks