Thursday, May 19, 2011

By Lori Design Challenge

Check out the By Lori Designs Challenge blog to see this week's challenge and the rest of the DT's darling creations.


For my birthday, my friend Shaela got me a rubber stamp with the Sparkle Creations logo on it!  I haven't had the chance to play with it yet, but I look forward to getting some use out of it.  I might just have to go out and buy me some new ink, lol.  Well, this is the thank you card that I made for Shaela.

Paper: Basic Grey Sweet Threads
Stamps: BLD, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, PTI Ribbon, Nestabilities, and Pin Sticks

I hope you all have a great Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on tonight!

25 comments:

  1. Awww...this is so cute! Love how you've colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sparkle! Love the ribbon and pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet!!! You have done an outstanding job on her. Love IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such thee perfect gift for you! LOVE your card...sooo very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the ribbons and papers you've used. Your coloring is beautiful! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - I'm sure it will be even more stunning in person! ;) So glad the package arrived this time, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. geez! this is gorgeous! love love love

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so pretty, I love the pins and the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just darling, Sparks! Love the sweet colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute image and love the layout of the card with all your pretty DP. hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Perfect, vibrant coloring of this cutie that coordinates wonderfully with this elegant DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is fantastic thanks for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so sweet! fab ribbon treatment. darling card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, I didn't need to know that Sweet Threads was out. Dang it! Lol! Adorable card. I'm sure Shaela loved it.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sweet! Shaela will sure love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks