Thursday, May 5, 2011

By Lori Designs Challenge and Project 29

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge! Check out the BLD Challenge Blog to see the sketch and the rest of the DT's darling cards.


Since I'm on Team A and typically do the odd challenges, I didn't do the sketch challenge this week.  But I just think Daisy is adorable and love this paper pack with her.  I also used There She Goes Sketch Challenge #104 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar
Stamps: BLD Daisy, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Pearls, Copics, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border Punch

I promised my pictures yesterday...so here they are.  I just ordered all of my April pictures from Walgreens, so I hope to actually start putting my album together soon!


Our friends, Cody and Kendall, came to the Crab Pot with us for dinner.  We actually took a ton of silly pictures, but I am only showing the couple I picked to actually print for my album.  I always post all of my pictures on Facebook, so you can check that out if you want to see them all! 
We just thought the statue was funny, so we took a picture with him.  We ordered the Pacific Clambake Feast and after they cook it all, they literally just toss all the food on the table.  They give you a mallet and a small cutting board.  The food is delicious, though it is a lot of work! 
Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  It's been a busy week!  I moved offices at work and I'm getting ready for Mother's Day weekend!  I hope you all have a lovely Thursday!  Grey's and Private Practice are on!

18 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Sparkle and that good looks yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! I just love it.
    she is so cute and i like the way you colored this image. Those flowers are really great. I love those pictures.Ecommerce website development

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling...love the pops of pink and whatta fun restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image -- love how her outfit coordinates with the Basic Grey!

    Awesome photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I'm not a seafood fan, but it looks like john would be in heaven at that place, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute Sparks, love the image and the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the card! sweet DP and pretty colors used. love your coloring too! great pics! have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on the card, so pretty!
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty! Great pics too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, Sparkle! Love the colors! So pretty!
    TFS the pic! You look great!
    Our office will be moving in July...to downtown LA. Yikes! I am seriously not looking forward to that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet adorable and fun! That's what I see when I look at your card. :)
    The Crab Pot! There's one here in Long Beach, reminds me that I haven't been there in years. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love those papers and the layout. Fab image too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks