Thursday, May 19, 2011

Farm Fresh Friday - Summer Lovin'

This week's challenge is Summer lovin'!  Use bright colors, sun, surf, sand, whatever makes you think of summer, just make it hot.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.

Doesn't this card just make you want to grab a popsicle?  Since it doesn't hot in Seattle til like August, lol, I'm excited to have hot weather in Chicago when I go to CHA.  That is definitely one thing that I really miss about Denver.  I also used this month's Sketch For You To Try


Paper: Basic Grey Lauderdale
Stamps: TGF Elena, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilitties, Prima Flowers, Felt, and Crystal Stickles

The FFF challenges runs until next Thursday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of their choice!   Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Summer Love.

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

28 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the design and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun bright colors! Cute Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me~the lurker! LOL LOVE this card, Sparks! Just got this stamp. I love how you color hair. I need some one-on-one lessons from you!

    Loved seeing your family pics.

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable, Sparkle ! I love these summer colors- so brightful. Fun card !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these bright, cheery colors! Today is the last day of school....Schools out for Summer! Sing with me...Schools out Forever! (Alice Cooper)

    Love the yummy papers and her sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super neat bright summery card, Sparkle! Wow! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh...love the bright happy colors! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a gorgeous card, sweet image!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and bright! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZERS!!! Your card is adorable! love the fun colors you used on it!
    love this image too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fresh and gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a SWEETIE, Love your papers!!~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. So fun and cheery. Love the bling on the sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable, makes me wish that Summer would hurry up and make an appearance here in the northeast. Enough of the rain and drizzle already.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very well Sparkle she is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmmm the colours are totally drool worthy, Sparkle! Love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute Sparks! Thanks for reminding me I have to make a SFYTT card this month!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Definitely summer feel here... Love this lots, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so pretty and delightful, Sparkle! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just darling! Love this sweet image and fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cutesy and sweet! Love your card, Sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. super fun card! love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutley fabulous, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks