Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Frieda and Lulu

I hardly get the opportunity to just make a card for fun, but I really wanted to play with this Little Frieda.  Coloring a whole scene seems to intimidate me, but I love how these bold colors came together.  And looks like we got a little sparkly diva out of Frieda, lol.  I also used Deconstructed Sketch #1 for this.

Paper: MME Lime Twist Out of the Blue
Stamps: The Craft's Meow, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Rhinestones, Pearls, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a great hump day!  And don't forget about my Chirstmas Card Challenges DT call, which is the post right below this! 

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...she is so precious and coloured perfectly...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya girl! I don't get to create just for fun either . . . no time! I luv what you did with Little Frieda . . . I seriously have to ink mine up and my "Charlotte" too! {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Sassy Frieda and her sparkle-y top:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous - don't know why scenes intimidate you, your coloring anything always turns out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Sparkle. Seems to me that a scene is more opportunity for you to practice your awesome coloring skills.

    Watched BL last night...wow, amazing to see just how far they've come. I know who I would like to see win, but it's not the same person that you said you wanted to win.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooo, I totally LOVE this card, Sparks!! FAB use of this sketch too! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Great take on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such an amazing eye for color! This is fabulous!!! So I bawled for like an hour last night watching Biggest Loser...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Sparkle. I Love your bold colours, looks fab!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! I get intimidated with scenes too, haha. I loved this first sketch from Jen - I used it for a card but I can't share till next week, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a truly amazing card! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness, Sparkle! This is gorgeous!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a sweet card. love your coloring on the image! super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fabulous card and the image is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks