Thursday, May 12, 2011

SCRS May Previews - Shopping Emily

Today we are showing sneak peeks of Shopping Emily! She also comes with this fun and cute sentiment. She's perfect for those hard core shoppers and fashionitas! All new stamps will be available on Saturday, May 14th.

Hope you got sunglasses on today!  I think Lauderdale is gonna be my new favorite paper pack for the summer!  I airbrushed my pearls with my yellow Copic marker to get them to match and I just love how cheerful this came out!

Paper: Basic Grey Lauderdale
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Shopping Emily with sentiment
Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, and BG Buttons

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Shopping Emily. I will be giving away a Shopping Emily to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Emily post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day! 

ETA: With all the problems with Blogger, I have extended this out through the weekend.  Winners will be announced on Monday with the Challenge #42 Winner!

Alice Wertz
Danni Bindel - May Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole - Sponsorship Coordinator
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Suzanne Bier - Newsletter Coordinator

Chloe is our featured character for May.  All the Chloe stamps will be 15% off from release day until May 27th.  If you haven't gotten the newsletter yet, there's still plenty of time to sign up for it!  Learn more about our darling Chloe and there is an exclusive sale coupon in it!


I hope you all have a fabulous Friday! It's almost the weekend!

23 comments:

  1. Super cute and cheery. Love this image and the darling sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!!! Love it!! I'm off to do my first blog hop with SparkleCreations Yay!
    mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love this shopping one! love the sentiment too! pretty DP and coloring. hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors you used for her! I love also that you showcased her upper body :) Good idea for me to try with Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous and I just love this new image! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Love what you did with the pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card! Love the bright colors and yellow accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how fun and cheerful. Love your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great colors. I love the bright summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the brightness of your card nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and perfect DPs with this cutie, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright and cheery colors! Perfect with this darling image!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling! Love the colors and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is GORGEOUS! I love the DP you've used (another one to add to my wishlist, LOL!) and this stamp is so awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those papers are so fun! Love the brightness of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bright colours and the sparkly collar!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg she is SO, SO cute and I love the coloring! This is an amazing card, SParks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the fun bright colors! ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks