Friday, May 13, 2011

SCRS Release Day and May Previews - Relaxing Charlotte

All new stamps are now available in the SCRS store!  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!  Today we are showing sneak peeks of Relaxing Charlotte! She also comes with this darling sentiment. This is just right for those who love bubble baths and lovely spa days!

To me, Charlotte has always been my country vintage gal.  Totally not my style, but I am still happy with how my card came out.  Who doesn't love a pink tub?

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Relaxing Charlotte with sentiment
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Copics, Nestabilties, Pearls, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border Punch

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Relaxing Charlotte. I will be giving away a Relaxing Charlotte to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Charlotte post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day! 

ETA: With all the problems with Blogger, I have extended this out through the weekend.  Winners will be announced on Monday with the Challenge #42 Winner!

Alice Wertz
Danni Bindel - May Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole - Sponsorship Coordinator
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Suzanne Bier - Newsletter Coordinator

Don't forget...all Chloes will be 15% off for the next couple of weeks! I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

34 comments:

  1. Blogger is misbehaving again! It's not letting me comment :( Anyway, I was saying that I totally would use a pink tub :) I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink tub! I want one! LOL Wonderful card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card..colors are fab and i love your added detail. TFS!
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww wow this is adorable, what a fun stamp and gorgeous colours, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, Sparkle. Love the layout and style and the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blimey, this is top notch Sparkle! Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink tub and your vintage country touches. I agree that she is a bit country but that is what makes her such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I just love this new image! ~kurlygirl Kurly-Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! Can't live without my bubble baths.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree...Charlette is a very country /vintage character. Lovely card, very well suited for Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful sparkle. Looooove it, especially since that's my middle name :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so gorgeous!! I love the colors you used for this card...it's so inviting to just relax with her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute, Sparks! LOVE the pink tub! I want one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful job, love the vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a darling card! Love it SO much! Thank you for another superb release!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So relaxing! That PP looks like wallpaper - perfect for a bathroom with a pink tub!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh...relaxing indeed! Lovely card Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the vintage look! she looks so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a darling image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that she's country and I love your adorable card...especially the sparkly bubbles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This imaage is the cutest, the card is so girly a perfect match for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  22. soooooo fun!

    How was puyallup?

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is gorgeous! Your coloring looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is such a beauty, Sparkle! love the vintage look and the design. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks