Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Kim Dellow and Project 29

Today we are CASEing Kim Dellow!  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Kim's lovely card and the rest of the DT's darling creations!

As soon as I say this sentiment, I HAD to order it from All That Scraps.  It came in the mail on Saturday, so I actually opened my new set of stamps and used them all in the same day.  I can't tell you the last time that happened, lol.

Paper: BG June Bug
Stamps: TGF Daisy, sentiment is AmyR
Copics, Felt, Pearls, MS Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles

Unfortunately, the TGF Gallery is still down.  So for now, you'll need to link your projects to the actual challenge post on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog.  The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!


I went home to Portland last week, and took Michael and Emily to see Kung Fu Panda 2.  This was Michael's first time in a theater and he did great.  My other brother, Brien, took Em to see Princess and the Frog for her first movie. 

Below is Michael with his shirt on wrong, lol.  Po is his all time favorite character, but this boy cracks me up. "Sparkle...Panda eats a lot of food...and that's disgusting!"  Gotta love what comes out of child's mouth. 

When Brien and I were their age, Karate Kid was so popular...and we started karate.  I stopped when I reached high school, but Brien actually has his black belt.  I think Michael may follow in his footsteps soon.  :)
My parents live on 10 acres of land...with crops, goats, and chickens.  I've heard rumors that my dad is considering getting cows, lol.  While Anna (my step-mom) was picking vegetables, and my cousin Su was tending to the chickens, our 2nd cousin Charlotte and Emily were playing.  Aren't they just hams?!?
Then it was time for me to meet Brent for our SIL's birthday.  We went to a restaurant in downtown Portland, called Brazil Grill.  The food was good, but probably not a place that I would really go to often.  It was the beginning of the Rose Festival while we were home...my favorite time of the year for Portland.  Next year I think I will bring Em and Michael to the carnival.
I hope you all have a great Monday!  It's back to work for me...and Bachelorette is on tonight! 

18 comments:

  1. i just love how bright and fun this is! and yes, that sentiment is cool :). cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fun card and the sentiment too! and love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for sharing, Sparkle - what cute kids!!

    Love your card - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those kids are just adorable, Sparkle! Sounds like you had a great time with your family. Yay!

    Your card is adorable, too. Love the colors, the glitter in the hair, the sentiment and those flowers! Makes me smile!

    Have a great week!

    (Hopefully this will post without a problem)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and yes, the sentiment is so very YOU:)

    I love it when you share pics...looks like you had a great weekend and booo on having to go to work today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the cutest! I love the colors and those flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fun!!! Love those roses and the fabulous sparkle!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo Sparks those colour just jump off the page, lovely and I love the flowers so touchy feely :) Great photos! Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just beautiful! Love the added sparkle in her hair!

    Great pics of your trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet card. great job. love the colors, the DP is so pretty too! have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card has such fantastic patterns and colors :) I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stickles in her hair, so fun! Awesome card!
    Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the glitter in her hair! Makes her spikes look way cool. Love the fabulous paper and those felt flowers. Gr8 coloring, fun case. I just got the sentiment from ATS today and it made me think of you. hehehe.. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just luv your use of papers and they are so bright and cheery! Of course your sentiment matches this sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card! love her sparkly hair and that sentiment is perfect! fabulous card! and thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect stitches! Love her sparkly hair! Thanks for sharing these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your photos are gorgeous and your card- HOLY COW! This has got to be one of my faves from you ever! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks