Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mystery Monday CASEing Paula

Today we are CASEing Paula.  Check out the Farm Fresh Challenge blog to see Paula's darling card and the rest of the DT's lovely creations!  PS...my friend Jenn won last week's challenge too! 

So, I decided to stay with the 'sparkle' theme, lol.  I airbrushed my pearls to make them match my card.  My B72 Copic marker seems to be more blotchy than some of my others.  Or maybe it could possibly be user error...

Paper: MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky
Stamps: TGF Hats Off Miss Anya, sentiment is Hero Arts
Pearls, Copics, MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, Prima Flowers, and BG Fabric Brads

The Monday CASE contest runs until Sunday and entries are due by 12 PM CST.  The winner is chosen by random draw and will win a free TGF single stamp of their choice!  Please post your cards in the TGF Galleria - Home > Farm Fresh Challenges 2011 > Mystery Mondays > Paula.

I don't have any Project 29 pictures for you today.  My computer crashed {again} last Monday and got wiped.  I lost all the photos I had ready to go...so I promise to have them later this week sometime. 

I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  Bachelorette is on tonight!  I so wish this whole Bentley thing would be over with!

20 comments:

  1. Sparkle, this is totally sweet. Love all the different layers DP and the colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY PRETTY, those colors just POP!!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty colors, Sparkle. You sure do know your way around a card. Your designs are just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee! I won! More rubbah for me!

    So this must be Sparkle Week huh? Well, I like it! Your Case'd card is lovely. Nice work on color matching the pearls. Never thought of that

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, I think you've out done yourself this time, Sparkle - GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so pretty Sparkle! Love the color combo! And your coloring is just awesome!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the color combination. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! The colours are awesome. Love the papers you used and the fab sentiment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love, love, love this card!!! the coloring and colors used are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a bummer about your computer (again)! Love your card though. Someday I want that airbrush system...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, this is wonderful. Beautiful papers, beautifully colored image, goregous flowers, and fun sentiment. Lovely! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks