Monday, June 13, 2011

SCRS Challenge #47 - Easel Card and Cupcake Ruby Card

Today's challenge is to make an easel card!  Check out the SCRS blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations! 


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Charlotte with a Rose rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

It's my friend Kari's birthday tomorrow...and I made this super fun card for her.  I always buy the matching embellishments for my Basic Grey paper and then hoard them, lol.  So I'm really proud of myself for using my embellies!  

Paper: BG Life of the Party
Stamps: SCRS Cupcake Ruby, sentiment is AmyR
BG Petals, BG Brads, BG Buttons, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, and Copics

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keywords SCRSC47 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, June 19th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

21 comments:

  1. the colors really pop! super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sparkle, nice, bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and fun! I've never made an easel card. Gotta try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, Sparkle! Love how you do your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is how to create a happy card! Cupcake Ruby is always adorable, and she looks even cuter on this bright background -- love how the sketch uses these zig zags! Awesome coordinating flowers, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great take on the easel card! love the bold and bright colors used. happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You really rocked this challenge, Sparkle! Love how you added corners and flowers! Papers choice is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweetness! love love your layered flowers! fab card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Sparkle!! That is something I'd love to try one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, Sparkle! The matching embellies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE THIS!!! So cute and FUN! Your friend is going to adore it:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is way cool, Sparkle! Love the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee hee! I just bought those BG petals at Paper Zone today...along with that HA donut set.

    Great easel card! Kari will love it.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks