Friday, June 10, 2011

SCRS Release Day and June Previews - Bicycle Chloe

It's realeas day and all new stamps are now available in the SCRS store!  Please click here or on the Sparkle Creations Store link above to start shopping now! 

Today we're showing previews of Bicycle Chloe.  Chloe is my favorite, lol...is it okay for Mama to have a favorite?  Since she's always on the go, I thought this sentiment would go just perfect with her!  The sentiment also comes with this Chloe.  I also used Deconstructed Sketch #5 for this.

Paper: MME Lime Twist
Stamps: SCRS Bicycle Chloe
Nesatbilitites, Copics, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Pearls, and Twine

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Bicycle Chloe. I will be giving away a Bicycle Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on back to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chloe post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Tanya Johnson - June Guest Designer
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog
Ruby is our featured character for the month of June.  All Ruby stamps will be 15% off until Friday, June 24th!  I hope you all have great Saturday!  I will be crafting with my friends and filling orders!

29 comments:

  1. love the brightness of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect like always Sparkle. Love it.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute, love the image and all the funny colors...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling! I see a new addiction coming... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, it is so bright and cheerful. The image is fab. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is adorable!! I can't wait to get back into my craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, Chloe is my favorite too. Love your card and the colors you chose, and your swuare version of the sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very bright and pretty card!! She looks like she is having so much fun! LOVE the Nestie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this card sparkels realy, nice colouringsymphoni on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - lovin' that hat and your layout is just brilliant Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card Sparkle! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card you made this beautiful stamp. Nice and colorful.
    Nicely done with the Spellbinder.

    Greetings Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome card! cute new image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the papers/colors!! Great card! Also good to see you today, sorry I couldn't stay!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a very bright and cheery card. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just darling, Sparks! Congrats on another fab release!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors in this! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need her. She is so stinkin' CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chloe is my favorite, too! this image is just too cute. gorgeous card, Sparkle! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sparkle this is just gorgeous! I love the papers and colors of this. It's so bright and whimsical. I LOVE this stamp!! Thank you for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks