Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birthday Josh Card and SCRS Sponsoring Drunken Stampers - Birthdays!

Today Sparkle Creations is sponsoring the Drunken Stampers. Check our their blog to see more darling SCRS creations!


The challenge this week is to make a birthday card!  I colored up this Josh a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting around to using him!  Can you tell that I love these new nestabilities?!? 

Paper: MME Limetwist
Stamps: SCRS Birthday Josh, sentiment is A Muse
Rhinestones, Copics, Nestabilities, Felt, PTI Buttons, and MFT Star Die Cuts

Play along this week for a chance to win Surfing Oliver and Swimming Lucy.  Good luck and I hope you all have a great weekend!  I'm taking Michael and Emily today to see Kung Fu Panda 2. 

16 comments:

  1. I'm loving the choice of papers and colours .... Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love how you've used those DPs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the felt stars!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the paper and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the new nesties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!! The little felt stars are the perfect touch. Have fun with your little siblings at the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great guy's card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS Sparks, love the cute image and the colors...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring, especially the gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so fun! love the happy colors and design. fab card, Sparkle! have a lovely Sunday! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, Sparkle. I like the fresh colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally love this card!! Those stars really help complete the feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks