Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunshine and Laughter with Bubble Millie

I just love how cute and darling she is.  This card turned out more simple than I had planned, but I still love it.  I feel like since Millie's body isn't centered, the card is a bit off balance.  But I love how my new Primas match her perfectly!

Paper: MME Lime Twist Life of the Party
Stamps: Karber Bubble Millie, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, and Prima Flowers


Sorry I've been MIA...my laptop crashed again on Monday.  It ended up getting completely wiped, so I've been slowly adding stuff back.  One of the things I lost was my watermark signature.  I've always had a simple one, but decided that it was time for a change.  With the anticipation of upgrading to CS5, I hope to get a new laptop...

While I'm disappointed that the Canucks lost last night, I hope you all have a great Thursday!

16 comments:

  1. I love her Sparkle, she's having way too much fun there. Shame about your laptop, what a pain .....

    x Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she's adorable! It doesn't feel off balance at all to me, because of the bubbles. You did a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Love the sparkly bubbles! Sorry to hear about your computer crash. I hope you get everything back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! OMG Sparkle! She is SOOOOOO totally adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling! Love her and the fun bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card! love the sparkle on the bubb;es. My vote is for a new laptop too, hahaha - a GREEN one!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is adorable! love the fab simple card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job with Millie! Her bubbles are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh! You HAD to mention Van losing. :P

    Thanks for helping me forget about it for awhile last night with Nona! Millie is super adorable!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable image and wonderful coloring! I really like this card.

    So sorry that your laptop crashed again! That's such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love those bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is precious! I love your coloring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks