Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Craft's Meow November Sneak Peek - Vintage Snowflakes

Today I have a card made with Vintage Snowflakes by Nina B Designs. I only used one of the sentiments, but it's a gorgeous set!  So, I'm sure you've noticed that I have used 3 different Christmas lines from Basic Grey, lol.  And don't worry, I still have one more coming. :)  It's a shame that I don't have any Figgy Pudding paper left.


Check out The Craft's Meow blog to see the rest of the sneak peeks from the design team!  And good luck on your chance to win this gorgeous stamp set!

I haven't felt that great the last couple of days.  I really hope I'm not getting sick!  I hope you all have a great Sunday!
















InLinkz.com

9 comments:

  1. Sparkle this card is so pretty! I love the LO, and the colors you chose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love the pieced background. :) Get some zinc lozenges (like Cold-eze) and eat them like candy. If I catch a cold early enough the zinc always kicks it for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo pretty, Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! I love the pieced background.These cards make me happy.
    custom gift cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, this sure is pretty. You sure know how to rock the Basic Grey papers! Great job.

    Hope you get some rest and fight off what's ailing you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful. I hope you are feeling a bit better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mixing DPs isn't a crime, it's a talent! These go so well together and even greater with that stamp! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks