Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Charlotte Bookmark and Crafty Contagion Challenge #2 - Pumpkins

BLOG UPDATE: First off, I figured out what is wrong with my blog and my background should be fixed soon! Second thing...I don't have product links for today or tomorrow's posts.  If you have questions, just email me.  Thanks!

You may not remember, but one of my local crafting groups decided to start a challenge blog, the Crafty Contagion.  We recently did a huge buy-in for twine and I suggested that we do challenges to make sure we were actually using this stuff .  Since we meet the 2nd Saturday of each month, I thought it would be really casual and we'd just bring whatever we did to the next meeting.

Oh, no...of course it couldn't be that easy, lol.  It turned into a blog, design team, and me being Captain of Team B.  Sandy, Kelly, and I started this craft group the Fall of 2009 on Splitcoast and though, I've always have had other crafty friends here in Seattle, this group has been a true blessing to me.

Today's challenge is PUMPKIN.  And you can interpret that in any way you would like - images, color, sentiments, etc.  Check out the Stamping Together Divas blog to see the rest of the DT's darling creations.


Sadly, this is very last of my Indian Summer paper pack.  I will actually really miss this pack, as I'm not really into Fall colors.  I tend to be more into Winter and Summer pallets.  I'll admit it, I'm actually reading more than one book at a time, so I was in need of another book mark. :)  Normally, I hate reading different things at the same time.  But one book is on nutrition, so kindof boring, lol.  And the other is my typical murder mystery. 


I hope you all have a great Saturday!  Today I'll be taking my Intermediate Copic Marker class!  I'll be back tomorrow with a special post.  Much love all!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, Sparkle, a great way to use that twine. Your bookmark is so very pretty! Enjoy your class. Hope you'll share how you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is the prettiest bookmark I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Spark, I need to try one of these!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparks, don't forget that I can get your twine really inexpensively! :D And I think I'll have to try one of your challenges too! :D You are one amazing woman!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute bookmark! And great, just what I need, another challenge blog to follow, hahaha. ;) You should read The Forgotten Garden... it's a mystery that might be right up your alley, it was great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bookmark! How fun to have a new challenge!

    Have fun at your Copic class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute project!!!!!

    I bet you're having sooo much fun at your class!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty bookmark, Sparkle !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty bookmark! I like how you added the twine to it. Will need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bookmark is super cute and lovely!! Love the papers as well! Lemme know how you like your class!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful bookmark. love the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks