Friday, October 14, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Hitchedafellabella Wedding Card

We are going to Derek's and Suzanne's this weekend.  Since I don't know what their wedding colors are, I just decided to use up some of my Capella paper.  We won't go into the craziness of planning this wedding, but I'm just glad that it's happening. 

This has nothing to do with the wedding, but I saw this on Facebook the other day and thought it was hilarious.  It reminds me of my friend Erica, who lives in Fort Collins, CO (hour away from Denver).  We had the it's better to get invited to wedding than funerals talk. :)  If you know me well, I have a morbid sense of humor.
Out of all the stamps I've ever bought, I've gotten the most use out of this one.  When I run out of mojo or have lack of time, I always go back to my basics.  My Bellas always seem to get something great out of me, lol.


Here's my decorated inside.  I've had these Basic Grey rub-ons for years.  I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself for finally using them.


I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend! 

 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for cheering me up brilliant card and even more brilliant saying from facebook. love it. havn't been too well recently but that certainly brought a smile to my face. hehe. hugs heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love that saying!! really made me LOL

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful Sparks! Love the way you've used the rub ons - I've got loads so must use them up!

    That quote is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...now that cracked me up.

    You are fabulous for always dolling up your interiors...and woooo hooo for using the stash'ola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sparkle! This is so pretty! I love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Sparkle. I have some rub ons...somewhere. If I use one will my card look as gorgeous as yours then? LOL

    LOVE the joke! Got a good giggle out loud from me.

    Thanks for sharing both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card! I chuckle at that saying when I see it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, stunning card!! I'm going to have to CASE this one too, haha. And that quote was sooooo funny, lol. :) btw, did you know that your blog background isn't showing up? just fyi. :)

    Have a great weekend chica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, Sparkle! Inside and out, everything is so very lovely! and LOLing, love that {poke, poke!}
    Enjoy the wedding :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is gorgeous Sparks and a huge congrats to your selling your stamps over seas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this quote! It's hilarious!!
    BEAUTIFUL card too, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and love the quote and made me chuckle for ages after!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous!!! love the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Interesting sentiment at the beginning of your post--didn't know you had this kind of humor:) FUN!

    And your card is so amazing! LOVE the green shoes! FUN FUN FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks