Thursday, October 13, 2011

Project 29 and Goal Updates

Nothing crafty today...just pictures and my goals.  I'll be back tomorrow with my next wedding card, as I'll be attending wedding #3 this weekend. :) 


Okay, I haven't shared pictures since the first week of September! Where has the time gone?!? Oh, wait...it's me at work 11 hours a day at my day job and slowly losing my wits, lol.
It was my friend Tricia's birthday and we went to Isabella's for dinner.  Such wonderful Italian food!
Sadly, it did end up raining at Jon and Janine's wedding, but we were able to get through the ceremony before it started to pour!  Here is the lovely couple.
I had the guests who were sitting with us take this picture.  I forgot that I put my new lens on the camera for my class.  You can't zoom in or out with it, so the shot is really close up, lol.
My craft group did a buy-in for twine. Since there were 10 of us who did it, we each got 24 yards for 12 different colors. By splitting it, it only was $16.50 per person. I think I'll be set on twine for the next decade, lol.
For Jenn's belated birthday dinner, we went to Demetri's.  The food was delicious!  This is the baked brie we had. Afterwards, we had a crafty night at Nona's. 

Now that you have caught up on my crazy life for September, it's time to check in with my goals.  I know I'm like 2 weeks late, lol.

Work Goals
  • Learn Flash
  • Complete Illustrator and Photoshop Tutorials
  • Technical Writing Class
SCRS Goals
  • Sell enough stamps to pay for each release - January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • Attend CHA (Winter and Summer)
  • Copic Intermediate Certification Class - I'm signed up for the Langley class on the 22nd.
Personal Goals
  • DSLR Photo Class
  • Visit Catherine (my bff)
  • Re-dedicating myself to making my Christmas cards and tags
  • Surprise trip for Brent's 30th birthday
Overall, I'm not doing too bad.  I'm crazy busy til Thanksgiving, so I hope you all don't miss me too much, lol.  I hope you all have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pictures and I'm glad your goals are coming along, especially when it comes to your stamp :} The picture of you and hubby looks Great.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos- looks like the class is paying off!! Awesome job on the goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics and I'll have to try out those restaurants...11 hour days?! blech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I really like the close up of you and Brent. You both look very happy. Sounds like your life is on high speed at the moment. That's got to be hard. Hang in there!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures!! Have fun at the wedding this weekend, and sheesh, take a vacation, you're working too hard, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOO glad you had a great time at your friend's bday party....and that Job/Janine were married and had a great time (despite the rain)....you and your husband look SUPER GORGEOUS....what a great idea for twine! I can't get enough of it! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks