Saturday, October 15, 2011

Autumn Rin Card and SCRS Sponsoring Card Patterns

This week Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Card Patterns.  Check our their blog to see the actual sketch and more darling SCRS cards from their lovely Design Team!


Okay, I got lazy rushed, so I took a picture of just my card front.  Play along with this week's sketch for a chance to win Fall Charlotte and Farming Oliver!


Don't forget that all Lucy stamps are on sale right now!
I hope you all have a great Saturday!

 





















6 comments:

  1. Great card Sparkle. So much detail, which I absolutely adore about your cards. Have a wonderful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, so sweet. I, too, am always impressed by the details you add that make your cards stand out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks