Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 December Sparkle Creations Previews - Hockey Oliver

Welcome to our first day of previews!  Today we're showing you Hockey Oliver!  All new stamps will be available on Saturday, December 10th, 2011.

Brent's favorite sport is hockey.  He played all the way til college and now he plays in a local men's league here in the Seattle metro area.  His team is called the Fighting Cohos and their colors are green, white, and black.  And yep, you guessed it, Brent is number 28! :) 


After visiting Peggy and Aileen a couple months ago, making a Canuck card is next on my list.  I'm not a sports fan at all, lol, but out of all the sports I have seen live, nothing beats watching NHL live and in Canada.  Canadians love hockey so much more than us Americans, lol.

Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Hockey Oliver. Sparkle will be giving away Hockey Oliver to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Oliver post.  You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog


I hope you all have a great Thursday!


19 comments:

  1. So adorable! Can't wait to see a Canucks card!!! Oh, use purple to shade his skin! ;) LOL I am going to have to break him out later and try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. POKE! What about this Canuck, too?! lol I cannot WAIT to see your Canucks card and I cannot wait to get my hands on this stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Card!! Love the new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cool, Sparks! Love that green and black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colors- just beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with Hockey Oliver. Your card is gorgeous! Great Image and Design Team samples. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is SO sweet! I love how you colored Brent (oops, I mean, Oliver)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! Hockey! Yay!
    Gr8 card, gr8 colors!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't it great that we can use any team colors on Oliver! I like that you even put Brents number on Olivers jersey. Great idea. I'm always looking for images to make cards that I can send to adult male family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so cool, Sparkle! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card as always Sparkle!! Love Oliver :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oliver is so handsome! Love the colors here! Super cute boy card :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Nice stitching and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab coloring and what a brilliant masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHHH! FABULOUS! I love your stitching--and I LOVE your papers! Great use of twine and brads!! YOU ROCK:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks