Monday, December 26, 2011

LOVE Jugglabella Card

I hope you all had a great Christmas!  It's been a lovely time, but hectic with visiting all of my family.  I got Barnes and Noble gift cards, iTunes gift cards, a couple of books, a juicer, a stylus for my iPhone, and the new Boyz II Men CD.  Brent and I also got money to go towards our trip to Cabo in April, so over all, it was a really blissful Christmas.


I've been wanting to use my Piccadilly paper, so I made a valentine card with it.  This Bella is my favorite valentine image, so I knew I would have to break her out.  I also used Repeat Impressions Sketch #D1411 for this. 


I'm updating this from my iPhone, so I don't have access to create my product links.  I will add them later, so email me if you have any questions!  I'm going to brave the mall today...I am looking for ornaments for my tree next year, present bows, and some OSU Beaver slippers.  Wish me luck, lol!

11 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sparkle! Sounds like your wishes came true for Christmas, that's terrific. Good luck with your shopping!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...Loving all these bright colors...that image is really cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery, love it! Glad you had a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH! I love this card too! Again--great papers and love your stitching...love image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle, what a lovely card. I also like the DP. It looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet card...sounds like you had a fab christmas!

    How was the mall? Which one did you go to? My boy and I spent about 5.5 hours of quality time together...bought a ton at Target but not much at Bel-square.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card!! I might brave the mall soon... I have a bunch of things to return (wrong sizes and duplicates) but I'm looking forward to a bit of shopping too, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks