Friday, December 9, 2011

Release Day and 2011 December Sparkle Creations Previews - Ice Skating Chloe

It's release day!  All new stamps are available in the store.  Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now!  Welcome to our last day of previews and today we're showing you Ice Skating Chloe!


Be sure to visit all rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Ice Skating Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away Ice Skating Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Chloe post.  You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog




I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I will be filling orders and doing a gift exchange with my local craft group!

 

21 comments:

  1. Sweet card and super cute Chloe stamp....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, love the colours and Skating Chloe is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet holiday card, Sparkle! Chloe is adorable! Loving all the pinks :)
    Have a fab weekend!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle Chloe is such a gorgeous stamp. Love the papers you've used. Great stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's adorable, Sparkle! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE!!!! love her! Thanks for the happy mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card and i like how you reduced the image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very PRETTY Spark, I just love those colors!!~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, Ice Skating Chloe is just darling! Fantastic and I love the card too!
    Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Sparkle! Just love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Sparkle! I LOOOOOOVE this entire card--def. one of my FAVs!!!!!!!! I LOVE that scalloped panel with the stitching...and I LOVE your ribbon and pin--oh my! I LOVE IT ALL:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. she is a beauty and love the color you used. super card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness, she is too cute! I'm going to have to check your store to see all what I've missed these last months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks