Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Calliope Ketto and Life Bucket List

While shopping at Paper Zone's Store Closing Sale, I bought new valentine paper!  I also just got my new Papertrey Ink order in.  I buy white cardstock more than anything else from there, but I did get a couple of dies and this cute little stamp set.


Does anyone else find it rather inconvenient that Inlinkz Link Manager doesn't work with Internet Explorer?  I'll have to update my product links later, lol. 

Though I make yearly goals...I also have life goals.  I haven't done anything off of my bucket list since 2010, but I thought it would be fun to bring it up again and just have little reminder.  In 2008, I went to Europe and Disneyland Paris for my honeymoon.  In 2010, I went to the Winter Olympics and I visited 2 new states - Montana and Wyoming.

Bucket List
  • Visit China
  • Visit Laos
  • Visit all 50 states - Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, West Virgina, Virgina, Montana, Wyoming
  • Visit Europe 
  • Go to the Olympics 
  • Go to every Disney park - Disneyland, Disneyland Paris 
  • Get published in a magazine
  • Get my Masters degree
  • Create all day, every day
I might have to contemplate about adding a couple of things to this list.  Okay, I promise I'm done with goal stuff til the 1st of February!  Everyone have a great Tuesday!  Who's excited for Biggest Loser?  I {heart} Bob Harper!

12 comments:

  1. Darling card! I have a life bucket list but I don't think I've done anything on it for several years, lol. If I ever make it to NY I'll be able to cross off the majority of them though, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card... I love this stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card Sparkle! Lucky find for all the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the Kettos. I have to use Safari just for my InLinkz... annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card...I've managed to go to 2 of the PZ stores...will hit a 3rd one this week:) PTI is where I stock up on my kraft CS.

    nice bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what a sweet card! Love the pretty colors! :)

    All the best for crossing off things on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh wow!!!! This is just utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL! LOOOOOVE those papers and that image! SO FUN! Great bucket list for life!!! I should write a couple of things down for my bucket list! THANKS for inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Sparkle! Those Kettos are so cute! The Biggest Loser looks like it's going to be good! I'm disappointed about that guy volunteering to go home though. I think he could have done much better on campus and the girl who should have gone home was already talking crap about some of the other contestants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful!!! I just love the dp you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks