Friday, January 6, 2012

January Project Life Photos - Week 1

Can you believe the new year is already here?  I am trying to keep up, but getting back to my normal work schedule has taken a toll on me.  Plus the other hundred of things I'm doing right now.  I'm trying to get the store back in stock...getting ready to do SCRS taxes (they're due at the end of this month)...and getting stuff ready for CHA.
For New Years this year, Brent and I decided to stay home.  We went home to Portland for Christmas, but didn't want to make the drive twice.  We made plans to go to a masquerade ball with our friends Kendall and Cody.  This is Kendall and I at her house before we left.


Here's a picture of Brent and I in our matchy, matchy outfits.  It's become our Smith trademark, lol.


No offense to men in general...but Brent and Cody don't take good photos, lol.  Cody tends to be a silly person in general and always makes the funniest faces or poses when taking pictures.  Most of the time, I don't get fair warning that he's taking pictures.  I really like how this one turned out of us girls though!


I took this picture with Instagram.  Here's a pic of Brent and I with our masks on. 


While we were dancing, Kendall asked some guy to take our picture.  I like this one of the 4 of us...and see what I mean about Cody, lol? 


I ordered these slippers and they finally came!  Amazon wrapped them really weird and my co-workers were really curiously about what I ordered, lol.  They make my feet look like clown feet...but I love them!  They're really warm!


I plan on doing some frugal shopping after work and then an online crafty night with my friends!  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!
    Thank you so much for sharing, sparkle!
    Your Beaver slippers are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pics! And those slippers are too cute, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a super fun New Year's Eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW! It looks like you had a FABULOUS time on NYE!! LOVE your mask--I've always wanted to go to a masquerade party!!! LOVE your slippers--as long as they keep your feet warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! love seeing all the photos and thanks so much for sharing, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun pics...cracked me up about your comment regarding dudes and pictures...gotta agree:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks