Thursday, January 12, 2012

SCRS January Sneak Peek - Karber Fashion Set

Today we are excited to show you a brand new Karber Fashion set. This is a clear acrylic set with 5 images and 3 sentiments. All new stamps will be available to purchase from the SCRS store tomorrow!


I love how cool and chic this set is!  The good news is that I found my Stickles!  It somehow ended up in my acrylic case, where I store all of my nestabilities, lol.  I was almost to the point where I really thought it was just gone and I was going to have to buy a new bottle and start over.


Be sure to visit our fabulous designers for more peeks of Karber Fashion. Sparkle will be giving away a Karber Fashion stamp set to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Karber Fashion blog posts (links listed below) and then leave a comment under this very post here on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! We will see you tomorrow for the final day of previews!  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

20 comments:

  1. Wow! So gorgeous Sparkle! Love the DP against the black background! Super stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Sparkle. Love the flower arrangemetn and the DP on black CS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I'm so glad you found your stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used a black background for this card. Your coloring is fabulous too. Thanks for sharing your creation. I'm off to see what else is in the store since I'm new to this company.
    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!! This is such a striking and beautiful card Sparkle! I just love the way you have coloured the image and the black base card really makes the colours pop. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GET OUT! This is the CUTEST card EVER! I love the added glitter--and I LOOOOOOOVE the color choices! FAB job:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Pretty. I love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Sparks! Love this trendy gal and her green jacket! Yay for finding your Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boldness of the papers against the black base. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab card! Love the colors on it. Great job and love the new set. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background and the pearls! The pink and black look so chic together! Thanks for showing off your talent...and for the opportunity to win!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this set and you have done such a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! So, are you telling me that you only have one bottle of stickles? I have a whole jar full of different colors, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this set and your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Definitely a fun and trendy stamp set! Love it! Great job coloring and I LOVE the blue stitching, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card. Love the modern, stylish look and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a fun & sassy card...sheesh, I'm behind on my google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely, cute and sassy cards. The flower looks real.

    Christina @ Mens Watches

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks