Friday, January 13, 2012

SCRS Release Day and January Preview - Tea Set Rin

Today is RELEASE DAY! All new stamps are now available in the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Sparkle Creations Store link to start shopping now.  We are also previewing Tea Set Rin today.


Be sure to visit our wonderful designers to see more peeks of Tea Set Rin. Sparkle will be giving away a Tea Set Rin rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Tea Set Rin blog posts (listed below) and then leave a comment under this very post here on the SCRS blog. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you enjoy our new release! Thank you for stopping by and everyone have a great Saturday!

27 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the stitching and what a sweet image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome! Gr8 card Sparkle, love the paper pieced Aloha shirt.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Sparkle!!! Love the paper pieced dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and so useful. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous. Love the bright color and the unique way you used the stamp! Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sparkle! You're card is fabulous! I like how you used the Spellbinders to crop Rin. Your designers are rockin' Rin with great ideas!
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used this new image! Tea-rific!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute Sparkle!
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Sparkle, such a gorgeous card and layout. Which paper set is this?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I like how you used only part of the image for your card. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sweet paper piecing, love this card

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you made a great choice in paper piecing her outfit. Gives me some ideas for the Lantern Rin I have in my stamp collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet! Gorgeous papers and love the paper pieced dress! Refreshing color combo! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. And againa totaly other kind of card.
    Like the way you have used Rin with the cutting die. I have never used orange, but is sure looks wonderful on you card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww she looks so cute! I love that you cropped her into the doily circle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, what a great card... I so wish they came in digi stamps too....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable Sparks! I am going to have to case this one, love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooh...just so pretty! Love the awesome patterns and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. SUPER adorable! I love that red paper--and I LOVE your coloring on Tea Set Rin!! FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks