Monday, January 23, 2012

SCRSC Challenge #71 - Sketch Challenge and Cafe Lucy Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #71! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 1/29/11 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge which is a fabulous sketch!  Check out the SCRS blog to see more darling creations from the DT!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive Snow Angel Ruby. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


Confession...this was a half colored image that was suppose to match my Jovial paper.  I scrapped that and tried to save her.  If you notice...I'm in need of a R37 refill and my lighting is all over the place, lol.  Besides that, I do love how my card came together!


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC71 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, January 29th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on and for those celebrating, hope you're enjoying Chinese New Years! 

19 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL card! LOVE those papers and those brads in the corners--I never think to use brads! Great coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE it is very Adorable!!! Great Sketch!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO super cute Sparkle! LOVE these papers with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make the BEST cards ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! She's perfect with the sweet patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparks, you rocked this sketch! Adorable card!
    hugs, kadie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you, Sparkle! This card is super lovely. Your colouring is amazing not to mention your stamps! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wouldn't have known if you hadn't have said anything! Gorgeous colours Sparkle and yep, the card came together really well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Sparkle! It's gorgeous!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous coloring and beautiful texture of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome coloring and I love the sponging around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks